House & Gardens Opening Hours 2023
Boughton House & Gardens are open 1pm – 5pm:
- Saturday 8th – Monday 10th April
- Saturday 29th April – Monday 1st May
- Saturday 27th – Monday 29th May
- Monday 31st July – Tuesday 1st August
- Friday 4th – Tuesday 8th August
- Friday 11th – Tuesday 15th August
- Friday 18th – Tuesday 22nd August
- Friday 25th – Tuesday 29th August
Three fascinating tours of the House are available.
Boughton’s gardens were laid out to impress the eye, for decades the landscape was carefully shaped and teased by the 1st and 2nd Dukes of Montagu into a series of stunning vistas, tree-lined avenues and bold water features
In addition to restoring the historic gardens, a new bold garden feature was installed by the current Duke in 2009, Orpheus.
An outstanding example of the restoration work around the gardens. The Grand Etang project exemplifies how landscapes of the past can be restored and rejuvenated for the future